Sunday, February 3, 2008

The LOVE Truck - BBTB Challenge


Hello!!!! This week Regina challenged us to use our New Arrival cartridge and we were to make a shaped card to go along with the contest she just had over at BBTB.....This little truck with the heart shaped box on the back just caught my eye and I had to give it a try.......so I made it into "The LOVE Truck" for Valentine's Day...I also used Plantin Schoolbook for all the little tiny hearts, Prima Flowers, 3 different stamps, some pom-poms, a bit of ric-rac and a tiny little flower brad.....This card will be FOR SALE in my store if you are interested......TFL!!!!!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This truck is just way too adorable DeeDee!!! Love your take on this challenge! the polka dot paper is way too yummy (you know me and polka dots!), and I really love the way you circled the hearts around the wheels! Another awesome card!!

SmilynStef said...

Who wouldn't love a big pink love truck arriving at their home?? ... adorable.

lauren bergold said...

OMG! this is absolutely adorable! LOVE IT!!! :)

Enfys said...

I love your take on the challenge DeeDee, and all those hearts - perfect.

Diane Noble said...

You are always so fun loving with your cards, DeeDee. You must just have a ball thinking up this wonderful creations. Love your style! I always think I have to be so tidy, and neat, and staight. And you just go for it, and they're always a smash hit! I'd love to watch you make your cards...to watch those wheels spinnin'! Lover-ly!

My Cards