Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR - It's Kristy's Birthday!!!!




Happy New Year everyone....today is my best friend Kristy's birthday and I made this 8 x 10 ceramic tile for her to add her favorite picture to.....It's all Cosmo Cricket papers, MM brads, offray ribbon, some jute, misc flowers, a few rain dots and some antique buttons from my Mamaw's button tin....the 'love' cut is from my Cricut Stamped cartridge that I "tweeked" on the Cricut Design Studio Software.....too cool!! I sure hope she likes it!!!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Happy New Year, Friend! Love this card! You just keep cranking out delight after delight! Tell me more sometime about the Cricut Design Studio software. I've read about but haven't talked with anyone who's used it. You obviously like it (love it?), but how does it work? TFS once again!

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful DeeDee!!! I'm sure Kristy is going to ADORE this!!!! Yet another beautiful tile you've designed here. This one is amazing!! Isn't the DSS fantastic?!!

big hugs!

Laura Davis said...

Dee Dee,
Happy New Year!
Thank you for all your sweet comments on my blog. Your blog is awesome and your work is stunning! Thanks for adding me to your blog list:)
Hugs
Laura

My Paper World said...

She will love it! It's gorgeous!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Wish you and your family lots of Love, Happiness, Good Health, and Prosperity!!!!!

LOVE-LOVE-LOVE all your tiles - they are so awesome!!!

Hugs, TeriBeri

My Cards